Unregistered

Samsung DVD Player says no Disc

I turned ON Samsung DVD Player and inserted DVD in it. It loads initially and later says “no Disc”. I removed the DVD and reinserted it again. I checked the power connection and there is no problem with that even. What could be the reason for the problem? Please, help me!

aniruddha Array

Re: Samsung DVD Player says no Disc

There could have many issues involved in the scenerio that you are experiencing.

1. Check the disk, clean it with a towel and insert again. Also try with another disk to be sure the disk is not the issue.
    2. Clean the optical drive, use a hair drier to blow air into the drive and blow away dirts which may have accumulated in the drive. Use a cleaning kit too for cleaning .
    3. Check every connection, especially the data cable, connectors for any damage, uninstall the connector then reattach with the player and try.

These steps should solve the issue if there is nothing major happend to the system, like a damaged lense, corrupt driver software or a defective mechanism.
    If that happens then the Samsung authorised service center is the appropriate place to fix that.

22virdi Array

dear friend
    may be in your samsung dvd player lans problom .when you in insert the disk then the dvd player say no disk this is the lense problem.
    please try following
    cheak the dvd by another disk.
    clean the disk and wash the dvd with hair dryer some time dust is creat the problom.
    cheak the all connection in the dvd.
    other wise you go to the samsung care center.

prabhpreetmanak Array

my dear frind
    please cheak the dvd by another disk.
    clean the disk and go to bathroom wash the dvd with hair dryer some time dust is creat the problem.
    cheak the dvd player all connection.
    other wise go to samsung care.
    thanks the questing

nikhil202k Array

dv.jpg

Steps to fix the No Disk error on Samsung DVD Player :
    Yes,you can resolved or fixed the no disk error on Samsung DVD Player and it is because of DVD or laser lens pickup and steps to fix this error are following as :

>>> Firstly you have to check the Disk which is using and either you can use a repair device .

>>> In case of repair device is not working properly then you can fit the correct format which is shown by DVD Player .

>>> Then you can't use a DVD and you have to upgrade it .

>>> After that you have to clean the lens while DVD Player is open .

>>> Now Insert a Laser lens clearing disk and turn the device off .

dvd.jpg

>>> Then you have to clean the lens of DVD and dirty or poor lens power cause the no Disk error .

>>> To resolve this issue or problem you have to use a chemical of alcohol that is isopropyl and clean with swab .

>>> Then take your DVD and fix only when none of these solutions solve them .

>>> This is a steps to fix the No Disk error on Samsung DVD Player .

saurav bharti Array

hello friend,
    i think your dvd player needs to be serviced.
    there are some situations in which your dvd player accumulates dust particles in it because of long time not being serviced. in this case lens fails the reading of disk
    this may also leads to scratches on your disk which can damage your disc.
    so to prevent any further problems, you should go and get serviced your player.

Brar22 Array

Hello friend,

you turned ON Samsung DVD Player and inserted DVD in it. It loads initially and later says “no Disc”. you removed the DVD and reinserted it again. you checked the power connection and there is no problem with that even.

please check the dvd drive in another isert the another disc,after this you not disc problem probem your drive.

please check the all cable to normally attch with dvd drive ,after this please clean the optical drive you use the hair diyer in blow the air blow away dirt its gon in the dvd drive.

after this please restart your system and insert the disc and normally play dvd drive any disc.

i hope this information usefull to you...........

thanxxx..........

brar22,,,,,,

winner Array

hello friends..

this problem will be raised due to following reason:

1)due to hard ware problem.

to solve the above said problem read the following steps.

##first of all,check the dvd disc drive

##then insert the new disc

##the problem not clear

##once check the connections

##clean the cd drive with drier

##finally got o the nearest samsung service center

i hope these steps may solve your problem

all the best

+ Reply to Thread